Sunday, January 25, 2009

1 Year Post RPAO!!!!

I can not believe it has been 1 year since my surgery! I feel great! I sent Dr. Millis a "Thank You" email today...and admitted to him that lately I have been jogging "lightly" - pain free. I am able to exercise without pain during or after. The surgery has changed my life. When I look back now at the "long" recovery....it doesn't seem so long now. Yes I was using a walker, then crutches, then one crutch, then a cane...for over 2 months - but it was all worth it. I am excited to see Dr Millis this summer..and have look at my hip and tell me how wonderful and normal it is now!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO HAPPY for you that things are continuing to go well!
All my best,
SHC

Eczema Mom said...

Awesome news! So great to hear you have your life back. Take it easy on that jogging, but it's good to know you can do it =)
--D.

Eczema Mom said...

Hi! Thanks for posting on my site. I'll be back in FM 3/2, and it can't come soon enough!! If you have time to hook up, it would be great to meet you and compare war stories. Take care!
--D.

Cassie said...

Awesome, Beth! Glad you're feeling so good. What an awesome benchmark. I hit my one-year next month, so there will be some celebrating!