Thursday, May 8, 2008

Screw Removal!!

It looks like July 7th will be my day to have these wonderful 4 inch screws removed! It is the day before we fly back to FL - so I am a little nervous about flying. I have been told that the procedure takes one hour - and I will be given a local. I thought I would be knocked out - and am HOPING they give me something to make me "happy" so I don't freak when he cuts me open and uses a powerdrill on me!! I am also hoping that I won't need crutches afterwards - because I really don't want to fly on crutches with 2 kids! Thankfully, we ended up getting Reilly a seat on the plane - because there was NO WAY I was going to be able to hold him for 3 hours!! He will go in the travel car seat on the plane - which will make my life SOOOOO much easier! He is walking now - and does not want to be held.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth,
Just wanted to say good luck with everything, it sounds like you're doing really well! Will you have your left hip done soon or are you planning to have a bit of a break from all the 'hip stuff'? You're kiddies are wee cuties!
Take care