Monday, March 3, 2008

MAYBE 1 CRUTCH??!!

Went to Dr. Kagan (local doc) for a follow-up appt. He said my incision has healed well and took x-rays. WOW ARE THOSE SCREWS BIG!!!!! No wonder they are sticking out!! The best part was NO MORE INJECTIONS!! (I think TJ is a little bummed at that - he liked playing doctor)
Heard back from Dr. Millis today and he has told me I can go to 50% body weight bearing!!!!! YEAHH!!! He said to keep using 2 crutches until he views the x-rays I mailed him. This means I may be going to only 1 crutch VERY soon!!! (already do sometimes - as I try to get back into my mommy role - cleaning, cooking, bathing....) He also said I may even be crutch free by week 8!!!That is only 2 and 1/2 weeks away!!! I may need to use a cane - but I will take that over using these ugly grey crutches!
Beth

No comments: